[Dixielandjazz] SPEAKING OF O TANNENBAUM

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 16:09:03 PST 2010

Knew a window dresser up in NY whose name was Leon Tannenbaum........Guess
you can see what Leon spelled backwards is.............funny thing, he was
Jewish.

I remember in the movie "Marjorie Morningstar", when Natalie Wood's mother
was introduced to Gene Kelly's character, who was supposed to be Jewish, she
said,

"Noel Airman?  that's like naming a Catholic kid Passover"
Well, I at least found it amusing at the time, but we're talking about over
50 years ago

Tides
HC.
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts