[Dixielandjazz] Feel the Jazz

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 20 20:15:00 PST 2010

Hello Marek,
I play on 2 or 3 Feel The Jazz CD's.Have the feeling that they are not very active lately, but here is the link :
http://www.spronk.nl/website/index/index.php?pagid=2
You have to use the Dutch version of google to find it, so dot NL.
search on artist names in the " Zoeken " function, and you'll probably find some CDs :

Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma