[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 96, Issue 30

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:28:33 PST 2010

Steve:

Am I to conclude that was also the late Mr. Ferguson?

I opened up one of my programs last week with his rendition of "Theme from
Star Trek" where he also wails considerably.

With his almost bizarre form of trumpet playing at times, it is rather
evident to us all that he was an olffspring of Stan Kenton's orchestra

Thanx,
HC.

--
Suppose you were an idiot