[Dixielandjazz] "I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now" (was Down in Jungle Town)

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 15:34:23 PST 2010

Funny, Beth, but I just sent that to Bill Haesler off-list.  It was so bad,
I wouldn't dare think of exposing the rest of the list to it...........not
that it's a big deal, but it was Henry Kissinger.

I remember Wanda as a wide-eyed little half breed in "Ride The Pink Horse"
with Robert Montgomery in the late forties but I can't recall for sure if
she was supposed to be half-Mexican or half-Indian

And of course, she was once married to John McCain.....I mean Audie
Murphy...I'm always getting those war heroes mixed up.

Harry

--
Suppose you were an idiot
Suppose you were a member of Congress