[Dixielandjazz] World's Greatest JB - Xmas

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 20:14:53 PST 2010

Hey, "Mouldy"

Your ears must have been ringing......I got a popup that there was a message
from you in my inbox just as I was finishing off mine to Stan........

I'm always confusing Ralph Sutton with Ralph Sharon, who of course has been
a mainstay with Tony Bennett lo these many years..

Nothing serious though, it's not like confusing your toothpaste with
Preparation H.

Tides,
HC

--