[Dixielandjazz] The River Boat Five on a Swinging Date

Me crystaltedder at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 25 20:48:35 PDT 2010

Was trolling the internet, as I occasionally do, looking for mention of my dad...and was happy to see this discussion.  It's the second time I've read the tuba story from, now, two different musicians.

Thank you for the kind words...& pretty accurate personality description!
Since he worked with you so often, I know he respected your abilities, as well.

I'll share this thread with my sisters.  It means a lot to us that he's still remembered.

Crystal Tedder

Sent from my iPhone