[Dixielandjazz] Wm. P. Foster, obit. Founder of FL A&M Marching 100 band

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 30 14:59:51 PDT 2010

Norman Vickers wrote [in part]:
> Here’s a NYTimes Story 8/29 about famous bandleader ,  William P. Foster, of the Florida A&M Marching Band.

Dear Norman,
Thank you for that.
I've, once again, learnt something new this morning.
Unfortunately, the included NYT page links were "not found".
However, being intrigued by the descriptions of the band's marching style, I 'Googled' <Florida A&M Marching Band> and came up with a host of informative YouTube clips.
Very kind regards,
 Bill from downunder.