[Dixielandjazz] does anyone have a Bb fakebook for trumpet or cornet

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 18:02:45 PDT 2010

Kirk, Dave "Sheik" Littlefield sells a couple of great Dixieland  Fake
Books that have been available in Bb.  Just now when I was  linking through his
site to books, I notice some pages are down for maintenance  so I would
suggest contacting him by email.  The contents of Vol. 1 are  great for groups
just getting underway.
(_http://americanmusiccaravan.com/_ (http://americanmusiccaravan.com/) )

Ginny

In a message dated 8/20/2010 2:31:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,