[Dixielandjazz] After You've Gone

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 09:26:06 PDT 2010

Hi there,

I enjoy receiving the Dixieland Digests that you are sending me. I have only starting getting them in the last few weeks, although I have subscribed to the mailing list for about  3 years now. Has something changed?

I am sending you a link to YouTube that is a clip of a delightful time I had last month singing with Les Rois du Fox Trot at Le Petit Journal - St. Michel in Paris.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP8KyZ8Jf18

Can you send this out to the listmates or include it in one of your future dixieland digests?

If you decide to do this, could you advise me when you do, so that I don't miss it?

Thanks!

Barbara Jordan

Burlington, Ontario, Canada