[Dixielandjazz] Threepenny Opera.

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 11:38:23 PDT 2010

Now we really need to be cutting my friend "Napa Don" a little slack.here

After all, you'd be out of it too if you spent as much time sipping red wine
out in the direct sunlight

Harry Callaghan
Houston, Texas
(as if you needed a reminder)

--
Some men see things as they are and say why....I dream things that never
were and say why not            -