[Dixielandjazz] re Die Moritat (was Threepenny Opera)

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Fri Aug 13 20:26:19 PDT 2010

Moritatensanger was performed by Wolfgang Neuss
Solfeggio was performed by Robert Maxwell, His Harp and Orchestra
Oriental Blues was performed by Leroy Holmes and His Tug Boat Eight

Info snagged from the Ernie Kovacs Record Collection
http://revenantglint.blogspot.com/2009/10/ernie-kovacs-record-collection.htm

--
Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342