[Dixielandjazz] Teddy Wilson- Jess Stacy & Benny Goodman

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:57:28 PDT 2010

Steve:

Thank you.  I don't think I could have asked for a more thorough
explanation.

After I posted my query, I thought that by spending some time on Google, or
consulting books I have by John Chilton, Leonard Feather or George T. SImon
I could most likely come up with the answer by myself.

However, I know how much guys like you or "Our Man Down Under" delight in
being able to provide this kind of information to myself, as well as other
subscribers so I knew that was the wisest route to pursue.

Of course, I guess the other reason is that I'm just plain lazy

Did I read somewhere that John Hammond was Benny's brother-in-law?

Again, mucho gracias, mon amigo
Harry

--
Some men see things as they are and say why....I dream things that never
were and say why not            -