[Dixielandjazz] Hot Five rediscovered

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 09:55:10 PDT 2010

If our distinguished colleague in Israel will allow me to stray ever so
slightly, that "old vs new" permeated the storyline in an episode of
"Everybody Loves Raymond" currently in sydication all over our cable
channels..

Feeling guilty over ruining his father's reoord collection by moving it too
close to their basement furnace, Ray replaces them on CDs. but his father
will have no part of it.  He only wants his scratchy old records.

Being a collector, it was one of the episodes I most enjoyed during the long
series run.

Tides
HC

--
Some men see things as they are and say why....I dream things that never
were and say why not            -