[Dixielandjazz] SO THAT'S WHAT ALL THE FUSS WAS ABOUT

snogpitch at prodigy.net snogpitch at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 7 01:36:07 PDT 2010

This was exactly the reason I joined the DJML many years ago.  To learn of International artists and events I would not easily find out about thru the local media sources.

The local jazz club helped some, back when they used to bring in touring bands.  Sadly, the membership declined to a point where they do not have concerts/shows any more.

I just wanted to point out than I am not a singer, or a musician, but a fan of the music.  So, my circle of friends are different from that perspective.  Plus, my musical interests do not only settle in the Dixieland or jazz fields but are quite eclectic.  I am sure I am not alone in that respect.

As a side note, has anyone thought about setting up a facebook fan page for DJML?

Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342
Webpage: http://pages.prodigy.net/snogpitch/
Living near Cincinnati Ohio