[Dixielandjazz] Philadelphia Area Concert - FREE ADMISSION

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 5 11:17:18 PDT 2010

Barbone Street Jazz Band + Special Guest Jazz Violinist Jonathan Russell

Sunday - August 8 - Temple University Ambler Campus - 6:30 to 8:00 PM
- Rain or Shine - FREE.

If in the area, come on by and hear 15 Year Old Jonathan Russell in
Performance with The Barbone Street Jazz Band at Temple University's
Ambler PA Campus. The young man is no longer judged as a jazz child
prodigy, but as a full fledged jazz musician. He is amazing.

If good weather, we'll be outside behind the Learning Center Building.
If Rain, we will be inside the Learning Center Building in their
spacious auditorium. We expect a good sized crowd at this last concert
of the summer, produced by Upper Dublin Township and assisted with
grants from various corporate sponsors.

For a campus map see: The Learning Center is Building #2)

http://www.temple.edu/ambler/about/documents/AmblerMap.pdf

For directions see:

http://www.temple.edu/ambler/about/directions.htm#ambler

Signs will be posted on the campus directing you to the concert venue.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband