[Dixielandjazz] Gipsy Boys Sound Clips

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 2 16:04:51 PDT 2010

Dear Bill, Marek, Gerald et al:

To hear sound clips of the Gipsy (correct spelling)  Boys and to see
the track listings from their 2 CDs,  go to:

http://www.artistdirect.com/artist/songs/gipsy-boys/1776306

or

http://www.grooves-inc.com/gipsy-boys-hot-club-france-casa-music-cd-album-pZZa1-1580941.html?currency=USD

I can't find the personnel.

However, this was posted on the DJML, 28 December, 2006