[Dixielandjazz] STILL GIPSY BOYS.........BUT NOTHING TO ADD

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 16:33:50 PDT 2010

While I'm not about to tell anyone where they should be doing any online
shopping, I have tound that Half.com by Ebay about 80% of the time will
provide you with a track listing, often personnel as well on CDs.and
occasionally a review of it.

This is the sister company of EBay where they do not play the auction game
and their sellers do not worship at the foot of the statue of the great god
Paypal.

Mattafact, they only honor major credit cards.

I will many times search out an item there to obtain the pertinent
information I need and then turn around and buy the identical product on
Amazon if I can get it at a better price

This is not an endorsement of either Halfcom.or Amazon. At this stage of my
life, with more than enough bite marks on the derriere, I no longer
recommend anything or anybody, including my own brother.

Regrettably, Marek's Gipsy Boys fell into the 20% category, in other words
my search turned up nothing but ya can't knock a guy for tryin'.

Tides,
HC

--
Some men see things as they are and say why....I dream things that never
were and say why not            -