[Dixielandjazz] Debbie Schreyer-Owens with the Banjo Barons Ragtime Band

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Apr 30 09:26:10 PDT 2010

Hank Sherman hankk2kab at optonline.net wrote:

> Can you tell me how to contact Deb Schreyer about banjo lessons if she is
> still teaching.  I am located in Ocean County  of New Jersey.  IS she local?

I don't know about Deb Schreyer, but I do know that Don Palthe has a good series of lessons by mail.

He is known as the Flying Dutchman.  I think he got that name when he joined the Mickey Finn Show.

You can contact him at:

donvanpalta2005 at yahoo.com

http://www.jazzbanjo.com/jbartist/artists/dpalth.htm
http://www.plectrumbanjolessons.com/

--Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) Radio call sign K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551

Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?