[Dixielandjazz] Ukelele Madness (now morphing into a ukulele question)

W1AB at aol.com W1AB at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 18:30:04 PDT 2010

In a message dated 4/26/2010 8:57:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bhaesler at bigpond.net.au writes:

I have  the CD (as you know). Just played the track. No mention of the
ukulele not  being a musical instrument, that I could hear.

    The track is on YouTube, and I did a  quick check.  Sure enough, no
voice-over mention of the ukulele.  The  question is still on the floor, gents.
 But thanks for the try,  Don.

    BTW, it was I who asked the  question.  Richard was out fishing....

                                                            Al B