[Dixielandjazz] Fluitekruidt / Dutch Palladium Orchestra

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 15:00:56 PDT 2010

I guess that during the time of the recording of Rhythm is Our Business, 1995, the band was at it's peak.We had good players, including a fine lead trumpet. Good soloists in every section and fresh new arrangements.We had a lot of Jimmy Lunceford pieces in the book.
Also the band had a lot of nice Jazz Festivals where the people were able and willing to pay for 10 musicians and 4 singers.We were a lot in Germany then.
Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma