[Dixielandjazz] Dutch and Flemmish listmates

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Thu Apr 22 03:00:33 PDT 2010

Well, Bill, there are more things I'm busy with such as writing reviews for
the nex issue of the Doctor Jazz Magazine!!
Regarding the band ZJARRETÉL, without the Z this actually means "suspender",
for ladies and their stockings. The name is explained in the liner notes as
follows: 'If the music swings in such a way that the suspender snaps, the
music is alright.'
The actual number for the LP is Feel The Jazz RCS 593 and the dates are
January 31 and February 1, 1987.
Way back in 1987 I got the LP from banjo player Arno Hagenaars ( I think...)
but I haven't played it since....

Gerard Bielderman
Leie 18
8032 ZG Zwolle
Website: http://home.telfort.nl/tradjazz

--
Ik gebruik de gratis versie van SPAMfighter.
Wij zijn een gemeenschap van 7 miljoen gebruikers in strijd tegen spam.