[Dixielandjazz] Ed Reed

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 20:02:30 PDT 2010

I was on the road with Ed. He was a very good friend and very influential
in my career. And man, what a great player!

He lives in Vista California. Haven't talked with him a quite a while. Dave
 Gannet did last year. Dave has his number.

Go to: tubagear.com

Bill Sargent
414-777-0100

In a message dated 4/20/2010 8:46:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,