[Dixielandjazz] Nat King Cole: An Incandescent Voice, NPR Segment

W1AB at aol.com W1AB at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 11:22:22 PDT 2010

In a message dated 4/20/2010 1:10:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rsr at ringwald.com writes:

Nat King  Cole: An Incandescent Voice
by Robert Siegel
NPR's "All Things  Considered," April 19, 2010
Eight-minute segment:
_http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126110985_
(http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126110985)

    Another Nat King Cole song ... and I  am truly sorry that my buddy Bob
can't enjoy seeing the video along with the  song.

                                                            Al B

_Click here: YouTube -  Dinner for One, Please, James ... Starring Joris_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGtP6WMKT1M)

I can't help laughing out loud every time I look at this  one....