[Dixielandjazz] Tubist Looking for a Dixieland Band in CNY

lovethatbass Captain Bass cptnbss at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 21:20:14 PDT 2010

Sorry about that, I am looking for a dixieland jazz band in the syracuse new york area. I am a graduate from the State University of New York at Oswego Music Program class of 1997, in which I major in tuba and upright bass. I have played four valve b falt tuba and c tuba in college also. In the last couple of years I have played in rock bands and blues bands on electric bass guitar. But now I am going back to my primary instrument of Tuba. I have just bought a FE Old Tuba 3 valve from ebay. And I am playing in the local community band and civic orchestra. But I would really love to play jazz tuba in a dixieland band here locally. I know how to read chord charts, and can play many style of jazz, So if you know anyone that is interested in what I can do for there band please let me know. So you know also I play 14 other instruments as well from Trumpet to French Horn to Trombone also.
Kirk