[Dixielandjazz] Trad Jazz Bands in New Orleans

Nita Hemeter nhemeter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 07:58:22 PDT 2010

Hello All,

     Off to my Jazz Brunch this morning, I play with the band Some Like it
Hot!, and we do a Trad Jazz Brunch every Sunday morning in New Orleans and
play every Friday night at Maison on Frenchmen Street.   We will also be
performing at the Jazz and Heritage Festival on the second Sunday, just
performed at the French Quarter Festival and the Algiers Riverfest plus got
up at 4am the other morning to appear on TV ( that was tough!).  So yes,
there are Trad Jazz Bands in the Birthplace of Jazz.

Musically yours,

Nita Hemeter

www.somelikeithotband.com

www.neworleanstradjazzcamp.com