[Dixielandjazz] 04 - South Rampart Street Parade, results

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 04:12:10 PDT 2010

Thanks Alicia,

It was a great experience to play backed by such a large orchestra.

What added is that it was done in the town where I studied sax, so it all felt good.

Certainly one thing that added was that there were so many people, around 800.

Hope everything is going well in Sacramento.

Kind regards,

Bert Brandsma

www.dixielandcrackerjacks.com