[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Rhythm ~ Bix ~ Jack & Bill

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 17 00:33:20 PDT 2010

>> Just one for the OzOd ~ listen to Dave's Australian programs where he talks to Eric Holroyd ~ in particular Riverina Dreams played by Graeme Bell's band 1952.

and Jack Mitchell's reply
> Bill and I don't have to go to web sites to hear Aussie jazz - we've both got 'em all - the original 78s and the CD reissues.

Dear Richard,
Jack is right, as always.
But forgot to mention the LPs and original CDs.
I also have the Dave Radlauer interviews mentioned.
Our mate Eric Holroyd gave me private copies a few years back.
You've got to get up early to catch us Aussies (as we say here).
8>)
Very kind regards,
Bill.