[Dixielandjazz] John"Punch" Thomas wherabouts,

Charles Kercher ekercher at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Apr 10 14:18:18 PDT 2010

Hey Al,  Glad to have you making contact with John again. I see Ed Cavin got
the right dope for you. I've been steady at the project of helping John sell
the CDs that he made as a set. (now listed at Gunnar Jacobsens
www.puppyjazz.com  ) on the PUNCH label. It's a pleasure to have some
players and fans show the high regard that they have for him as a person and
player.
That is one impressive video site, Al. I listened to several of the
recordings and have saved the link. Best, chuck kercher