[Dixielandjazz] Long Songs

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Wed Apr 14 07:12:15 PDT 2010

Hi all. Bill, thanks for (hopefully) getting us back on track.

The purpose of the question was to view tunes from a different
perspective. We all have favorites we love playing. But presumably there
are tunes we can really get into, tunes that inspire us to keep going and
play at higher levels.

What are yours?

--Sheik