[Dixielandjazz] Long Songs

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Apr 13 11:26:37 PDT 2010

Not an OKOM song - this one has been going on since Dec 31, 1999 and
will conclude at Midnight 12/31/2999!
http://longplayer.org/what/overview.php

long enough?

As for OKOM, the New Black Eagle band plays the longest songs I can
think of in the genre. (not longest single chorus or verse - just
repeats and solos.)
They usually make it interesting enough to stick with it...

Dave Richoux