[Dixielandjazz] The Beatles' music

W1AB at aol.com W1AB at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 22:15:21 PDT 2010

In a message dated 4/13/2010 1:05:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bhaesler at bigpond.net.au writes:

The  closest I have is a file entry for the following:

Ronnie Ross. 'Beatle  Music By The Session Men'
World Record Club (English)  T758

    Many thanks, Bill!  Dixieland or  not, it sounds as if it would be a
good addition to my collection.

    I'm in a hurry at the moment, but a  quick Google search brought up
good results, with used LPs available from  several dealers ... at prices
ranging from quite reasonable to  EEEEK!

    Sorry to rush off, but I will keep you  posted later on, if I buy one
of the used records.  There was a note on one  site that Google located about
a digitally remastered CD, but I didn't spot one  right away.

    DJML is a terrific resource for odd  questions such as mine!

    My wife Maggie and I are off to NYC  for two nights.  For the next few
days, I'll be on the Internet only for  the most pressing e-mail.

                                                Thanks again,    Al B