[Dixielandjazz] How much trad jazz do you listen to

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Mon Apr 12 07:13:06 PDT 2010

Well, I can't give it in percents but I listen most of the time to trad
jazz, specially British and Dutch trad. But as I also have a weekly jazz
program on the local radio I also listen to classical jazz, swing, bebop but
no free jazz. In that way I try to give some variation for my listeners. And
sometimes I put a cd with Mozart music on and enjoy that too.

Gerard Bielderman
Leie 18
8032 ZG Zwolle
Website: http://home.telfort.nl/tradjazz

--
Ik gebruik de gratis versie van SPAMfighter.
Wij zijn een gemeenschap van 7 miljoen gebruikers in strijd tegen spam.