[Dixielandjazz] How much trad jazz do you listen to?

W1AB at aol.com W1AB at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 06:52:45 PDT 2010

In a message dated 4/12/2010 9:46:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

But what  really surprised me is the few answers to W1AB's (Al's) question.
People  replied using the same subject header he did when he asked it, yet
none  of them answered his question. One wonders why? Is  it because we
don't  want to, or is it that we didn't read his entire post? Do we listen to
music that way? Not really hearing it?

Hi, Steve,

    To date I have had only six  replies.  I'm waiting a bit longer, to see
if any others come  in.  After that, I'll report the results of this very
scientific  survey to the list.

    With regard to your last two questions  (above):  At home, I will play
music as background music while my mind is  dealing with other things.
That's the "not really hearing it" case.   When I'm in my car, I listen to music
more intently, and hear it  better.

                                                            Al B