[Dixielandjazz] "In Der Führer's Face"

tubaman at tubatoast.com tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Apr 11 11:47:32 PDT 2010

There is a blog/website that goes into a lot of detail about this song and cartoon. The site is mostly about Disney art used on WW2 aircraft and insignia, but he takes a detour to this film. I don't have the URL handy, but it is one of the first things that turns up on a web search on the song title or film name.

I will find it when I get back home from my gig in Napa today.
Dave Richoux