[Dixielandjazz] HERB SHRINER

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 09:58:53 PDT 2010

I've only heard of him.  Is he one of the members of what you might want to
call Denis Leary's "Rat Pack", along with Steven Wright and a coupla other
comics who I believe play in charitable hockey games?

Coupla weeks ago I was listening to a Will Rogers tape.  If you are familiar
with him at all , you know of course, that he wasn't the least bit shy as to
taking pot shots as encumbent politicians of his era.

It's funny though, as you listen, you can take his words and just substitute
the names of some of our current "lawmakers" which shows to go
ya.......things change but remain essentialy the same.

I'm getting off at this stop before I start going political.on y'all.

"Sponges grow in the ocean.  I wonder how deep it would be without them"
                              Steven Wright (again)

HC.....