[Dixielandjazz] Used to be about mouldy fig newtons

Hal Vickery hvickery_80 at msn.com
Sun Apr 11 05:20:01 PDT 2010

As Mr. Oldtimer used to say on "Fibber McGee and Molly," "That ain't the way I heared it!"  I've always heard it to the verse of Ta-Ra-Ra-Boom-De-A" (the part that also is sung as "Lizzie Borden Took an Axe."

Hitler only has one ball
Goering two, but very small
Himm-a-ler was similar
Goebbels has no balls at all