[Dixielandjazz] CROSBY SPECIAL

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 06:09:45 PDT 2010

How y'all are this mornin' ?

I am just wondering if the scheduled documentary on Bing Crosby has been
shown on a PBS station in any of your cities?

When I first heard about it, it was announced that it was to be scheduled
for broadcast sometime in March.  I believe it had the word "groaner" in the
title..

We are obviously in April and I haven't found it showing up on the schedule
for the PBS station here in Houston, TX.as yet  I have on previous occasions
called them in order to ascertain when something will be coming up but their
programming department never has any knowledge of anything beyond what they
already have on hand.

I guess it would figure that if Houston had the first public broadcasting
station in the nation we would be the last to carry the
program.............possibly der Bingle's recording of "Don't Fence Me In"
didn't qualify him to be considered a country singer.

Thanx
HC

--
Music you grew up listening to