[Dixielandjazz] Berigan Mosaic query.

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 9 14:25:24 PDT 2010

I just received the complete 1935 Bunny Berigan Parlophones CD from Mosaic.  I knew it was one disc from a multi-disc set marketed as a single, but I'd honestly expected it to be repackaged, with the relevant liner notes from the overall booklet reproduced accordingly.  Not so.

Does anyone out there have the multi-disc set ("The Complete Brunswick, Parlophone and Vocalion Bunny Berigan Sessions") who would be willing to photocopy just that section of the liner notes that refer to the material on disc VII?  I'd gladly reimburse.  Said set is out of print.