[Dixielandjazz] Fiddle or Violin---Try these sisters

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Apr 9 12:20:38 PDT 2010

Very nice stuff! I have been out of the mainstream and alternative
C&W  for a while - never heard them before...

Here is a totally different sort of "Sister Act" (no violins or
fiddles, but a Musical Saw is used sometimes )
(Not OKOM, but fun.)

http://www.thekranskysisters.com/default2.asp?active_page_id=93

Dave RIchoux