[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Violinists

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Apr 9 08:42:05 PDT 2010

I've just managed to retrieve a memory from the bank.

Recently in the UK there has been much debate around the contentious issue of 'assisted suicides'. A woman called Debby Purdy (suffering from multiple sclerosis) just won a legal battle that would essentially allow her husband Omar Puente to assist her in travelling to a suicide clinic when she deemed that her suffering was beyond endurance. I've just recalled that a newspaper article mentioned her husband was a Cuban born jazz violinist. Here's his Myspace page, beyond this I know nothing about him.

http://www.myspace.com/omarpuentefiffe

Regards,

Allan