[Dixielandjazz] Just a little humor...

Steve Marcus semarcus1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 10:19:05 PDT 2010

Show me a piano falling on a regiment, I'll show you A Flat Major.

Steve Marcus
http://home.comcast.net/~stevenmarcus/site/ PLEASE SEND YOUR E-MAILS AND REPLIES TO BOTH E-MAIL ADDRESSES:semarcus1 at yahoo.comsmarcus@steinwaychicago.comEvening: 847-382-1502Cell: 224-578-2987Sales Associate at Steinway of Chicago: 630-512-8830