[Dixielandjazz] New CD

Brian Harvey brian at radiojazz.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 13:20:11 PDT 2010

This is a message for Kit  Johnson of the Black Swan Classic Jazz Band.

Hello Kit - Whilst I am delighted that your mail box is protected by a
programme that identifies evil mail servers elsewhere I am aghast that it is
obviously cutting you off from a majority of folks trying to contact you.
That is if my experience of it is anything to go by.

I have received from them - your mail server - instructions on how to
unblock my emails that would probably require a brain of nuclear proportions
to understand.

So - having fairly standard intelligence (I hope) I'm not bothering - just
offering to promote your band via your new CD and my radio show and web
site.

My home address - not blocked by any censors other than my wife and vigilant
chickens is -

Cherry Grove, Llanycefn, Pembrokeshire SA66 7L:L, Wales, UK.

Best wishes - Brian Harvey