[Dixielandjazz] Black Swan Commercial Info

Kit W. Johnson kit at bscjb.com
Mon Apr 5 08:53:22 PDT 2010

Hello Folks:

Black Swan Classic Jazz Band has just released our latest recording, a
two-CD set with over two hours of live performances on 28 tracks.

My objectivity is suspect, but I think it came out very well. Included is
lots of fine ensemble and solo work, with great vocals, primarily by Marilyn
Keller & Alan Phillips. Bryan Shaw mastered the project, Scott Yanow wrote
the liner notes and Joy Reid did the graphics. If you are interested in
ordering or finding out more information you can check it out on the Black
Swan web site at http://www.bscjb.com/recordings/dance_hall.shtml.

Also, we've posted our most recent Black Swan newsletter at
http://www.bscjb.com/newsletters/BS_Newsletter_2010V1.pdf, available for
download as a standard PDF file.

Thanks for your attention.
Kit