[Dixielandjazz] Music for the Kentucky Derby

macjazz macjazz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 09:29:58 PDT 2010

One of the things you might try is just Kentucky Derby titles.

"Churchill Downs" otherwise known as "up-tempo blues in B flat"

"The Derby Winner" otherwise known as  trumpet feature with call to the
post, in C.

"WOW, I bet on the winner"  Otherwise known as jam on Muskrat Ramble with
party at the end.

etc.
Those are all good Derby Party tunes.

Mart