[Dixielandjazz] Northeast alert.

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 30 08:37:37 PDT 2009

[begin quote]
[feel free to forward to interested parties]

Official word is not out yet, but there is going to be a sale at the New York
Public Library for the Performing Arts (at Lincoln Center) the weekend of
October 17-18.

The sale will be on the "L" (lower level) in Vincent Astor Gallery (the space
is currently occupied by the Katherine Hepburn exhibit which will have closed
the previous week).

I can't give you an exact idea of what the contents will be, but I know there
will be a lot of books, a lot (a real lot) of video tape, definitely some
printed music and LPs.

     blog:  http://www.nypl.org/blog/21
   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users
[end quote]