[Dixielandjazz] The Ramblers, Ferinand Havlik

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:02:59 PDT 2009

Thank you, Bill.
Gerard has already sent me the personnel for the Ramblers.

The musicians you list for Havlik are listed on the sleeve.

By the way, my Ace of Clubs LP ends with the 23th April 1937
recordings.  You probably have the remainder.  Are they as good?

As it happens, that LP has been waiting for playing again, but now,
with all the new records, it will have to wait a while (I listen to
every new record at least four times before putting it on the shelf).

Best regards,
Marek