[Dixielandjazz] Sorry about TradJazz Zip

Rick rickz at usermail.com
Sat Sep 26 15:05:30 PDT 2009

Many of you expressed an interest in the BIAB TradJazz list, and I have
tried to put it into a form so I can mail it.

My server doesn't want to handle a zip file of that length.  <go
figure??>   Anyway, I will put it somewhere where you can find it.

I have a note into the BIAB group on Yahoo but no answer yet.  I would
put it up on one of my websites for download, but I don't know how!!

Doing some other stuff right now... waiting for a round tuit.

Thanks for your patience,

Rick
http:/;/rixwest.com