[Dixielandjazz] Christmas Music

Dick Sleeman dick at sleeman.nl
Thu Sep 24 17:02:51 PDT 2009

I know I shouldn't say this, but I have always felt that the "Christmas
Holidays" is more about "Father Christmas' and presents and shopping and
dinner while forgetting what it IS about, a story brought to us through the
Bible.

Stan also mentioned "classical" so here is my suggestion: "AMAHL AND THE
NIGHT VISITORS" by Gian Carlo Menotti. It is a nice little story about the
three kings and a poor boy and his family. Disney should have used it for a
movie long ago!

My 2 Euro cents,

Dick Sleeman