[Dixielandjazz] Band-in-the-box

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 21:34:06 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I am wondering if there is anyone out there who is an expert in using Band-in-a-box using Real Tracks?

I have an MGU file  of Mildred Bailey's "Lover Come Back to Me" and am in need of someone to orchestrate in using BIAB in the style of Mildred Bailey singing it with the Red Norvo band.

I am completely hopeless at figuring out this software. Please let me know how much you will charge to do this.

Barbara Jordan

Burlington, Ontario, Canada