[Dixielandjazz] Christmas Music

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:04:34 PDT 2009

Butch Thompson, Mark Shane and Dave McKenna have all issued Chrismas CDs.
The World Greatest Jazz Band issued "Hark, the Herald Angels Swing" as
an Lp, probably reissued on CD.
Some time in the 1960's, Jazzology was the first labe to issue a
Christmas album - "Let's Have an Old-Fashined Christmas" (J-9).

All well worth hearing, even if, to me, they are just music, and out
of the beaten track.

Cheers,
Marek from Israel